Wednesday, June 3, 2009

3 Months Since I Last Updated? For Shame!!

Well, here we go ... I'll try to get my update on without getting too long winded...

Easter seems sooo long ago new, but I have to share these pics. We went to a meet & greet/fundraiser for Austin Dog Rescue & took pictures with the Easter Bunny. I need to scan those in, but here are some we took ourselves...
Yes, I do realize that Sophie & Percy are dogs & not children, but bear with me. They are my babies!

Sophie's impression of a bunny:
Some of you may have seen this one on my FB page ... Sophie is wearing bunny ears & Percy thinks it's hilarious!
After many attempts at a group photo ... this is about as good as it got! That's Wallace front & center, Sophie's butt, Percy is smiling in the background & Simon is hiding - behind Wallace maybe??
The following weekend we went to my parent's house for our Easter celebration. Nicola brought "dognuts" for the pups & they thought they were super yummy!

Our very polite dogs sit & wait for their dognut.YUMMM!

That's it! No more, stinkies!
Sophie throws politeness out the window
& takes a chance on helping herself!
Then she chases Nicola down ...
Hey, hey! Come back with those dognuts!!
Yes, that is Sophie, the once super-shy, quiet one. She's a totally different dog when she's around food or if a swimming hole is present. She's come so far since we brought her home & I give a lot of the credit to Percy, Simon & Wallace. Thanks boys!!

No comments: